How do you ship ice cream?
We pack our ice cream in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents frozen until scheduled arrival date.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping will be calculated at check out. It depends on destination address and shipping method selected.
Where all can you ship? Do you deliver to the West Coast?
We ship to all 50 United States and the District of Columbia, via FedEx.
We do not ship internationally at this time, sorry.
Which days of the week does Peekaboo Ice Cream ship?
Frozen shipments cannot be in transit over the weekend, so the destination and day & time of checkout all impact when your order will arrive.
We will email you a shipping notification, including your tracking number, when your order ships.
- Our cutoff time for same-day shipping is 10 AM EST. Orders placed after 10 am EST Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday will ship the next day.
- Orders placed after 10 am EST on Thursdays can not ship until Monday.
- Orders placed to residential addresses can arrive on Saturdays.
- We cannot schedule Saturday deliveries to commercial addresses.
Is there a minimum order?
There’s no minimum order.
You’ll receive an email notification with tracking number when your order ships.
No frozen goods will be in transit more than 48 hours.
Materials Submitted to Us
We welcome any comments you may have regarding Peekaboo Organics (“Peekaboo”) Products and Site. Any comments you submit to us through our Site, such as remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information becomes and remains our exclusive property, even if this agreement is later terminated. This means that we do not have to treat any such submission (including, but not limited to, product or advertising ideas) as confidential. We will not pay you or anyone else for any information that you provide which is used by us.
Additionally, you acknowledge that you have full responsibility for any such submission you make, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright. Peekaboo takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any submissions you make. You certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
User Generated Content
We may from time to time request your permission to use photos or other information posted on social media channels (“User Generated Content”, or “UGC” for short).
The UGC is governed by these terms and conditions, and also by this section. Please read this section carefully.
The UGC is accessible by the public. IT IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THAT UGC, AND OTHER MATERIALS SUBMITTED BY YOU MAY BE RECORDED AND STORED IN MULTIPLE PLACES, BOTH ON OUR SITE AND ELSEWHERE ON THE INTERNET AND ARE LIKELY TO BE ACCESSIBLE (I.E. VIEWABLE) FOR A LONG TIME. You have no control over who will eventually see such materials. Be careful and selective about the personal information that you disclose about yourself and others and do not disclose sensitive, proprietary or confidential information. Should you disclose information that is sensitive, proprietary or confidential, you do so at your own risk and Peekaboo is not responsible for any consequences of such disclosure.
- Content Ownership. As between you and Peekaboo, you are and will remain the owner of the UGC, and you represent, warrant and covenant to us that you own all right, title and interest, including copyright, in and to the UGC you submit or post to the Site and such UGC is truthful and accurate and shall not breach, infringe, contravene, or detrimentally affect any other party's rights whatsoever, including intellectual property rights, and that no other party has any rights to it including so-called "moral rights." In other words, you promise that no other company or person will claim that you stole or are inappropriately using the Content.
- Our Right to Use the Content. Although, as we explain above, you retain ownership of the UGC, by submitting, posting or displaying UGC you are automatically granting, and hereby do grant to Peekaboo, a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, fully transferable right and license to use (including the right to copy, display, perform, publish, modify, adapt and translate) such UGC in all forms and media (the "License"). This means that our right to possess, use and display the Content anywhere and through any means will never expire, that we will never owe you any money for it and that we may allow others to use or possess the Content. You grant Peekaboo the right to use your username, real name, image, likeness, descriptions of you, location or other identifying information, including but not limited to your voice, in connection with any use of your User Content.
Right to Monitor and Editorial Control. You acknowledge and agree that Peekaboo does not and cannot review all Content submitted or posted to the Site and that you and/or others who post UGC are responsible for such content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Peekaboo reserves the right, but does not have an obligation, to monitor and/or review all materials posted to the Site or through the Site’s services or features by users. We reserve the right, at all times, to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in our sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these Terms and Conditions, Peekaboo’s policies or applicable law. We may also impose limits on certain Features or restrict your access to part or all of the Features without notice or penalty if we believe you are in breach of the guidelines set forth in this paragraph, these Terms and Conditions or applicable law, or for any other reason without notice or liability. Copyright Agent; Repeat Infringers. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes upon their rights under US copyright law. If you believe that materials we host on or through the UGC Features infringe upon your copyright rights, you may request that the material be removed, or that access to it be blocked. If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Peekaboo Organics maintains a policy that provides for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of Site use privileges of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights. Please be aware that there can be substantial penalties for false claims.
Notices and counter-notices for the Site should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: January 20, 2020