Beet Berry Fruit Roll-Ups
- Two 8oz packages of Organic Cooked Love Beets
- 8 cups of fresh ripe strawberries, stems removed
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- ¾ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine all ingredients and pulse until a smooth but lightly coarse sauce forms.
- Spread the puree out in a thick layer over 5 dehydrator sheets lined with parchment paper or evenly over 3 large parchment paper lined sheet pans for a conventional oven.
- Place the sheets in the dehydrator at 115°F for 8 hours or until dry but still very pliable. If not using a dehydrator, you can bake this on your lowest setting in your oven for 3 to 4 hours. Make sure to not let the fruit get too dry, it can become too brittle and crack.
- Use kitchen shears to cut the fruit roll ups into long strips.
- Roll each stripinto a little wheel or just simply serve in big sheets.
*Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 ½ weeks.
Credits : LoveBeets